From Mr C March 2018
We picked the motorhome up from the Auckland wharf this morning, looks great, is great, very happy with it, thanks again for your input and great service
From Mr M April 2018
Just to say a sincere thank you for all your help, and that of other involved *Premier* people, during our vehicle exchange on Thursday last.
The process was certainly efficient and conducted in a professional but friendly manner.
Terms & Conditions
Terms, Conditions and Privacy for the Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website
Last Updated: October 2015
- This web site is owned and run by Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website
- This website was designed by Access –by Design, http://www.access-bydesign.com
- This document governs the terms and conditions of the use of the services and the privacy provided on the Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website
- Please read this document carefully.
- If you are not happy with our terms, conditions and privacy as laid out in this document, please do not use the Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website
- If you wish to contact Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website concerning any matter relating to your personal information then please contact us in writing.
- These terms and conditions may be modified by from time to time so please check occasionally. Continued use of the website by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions of this document that may happen.
- All material on this website belongs to Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website or its website designers, licensors or third-party contractors.
- All images are copyrighted, either from stock image licensing, graphic design from Access –by Design (as designers) or Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website, itself.
- You may retrieve and display content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorised use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, performance, caching or otherwise, of material obtained through this website
- You acknowledge that the original designers, Access –by Design, do not endorse the content of this site after the initial design period has expired (i.e. when the site goes ‘live’)
- You acknowledge that the original designers, Access –by Design or Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website cannot be held responsible for the contents of any website linked to from this website
Using hyperlinks to any other service or site from this website is done at your sole risk.
Miracle , Church Lane, Birdham, West Sussex, PO20 7AT
Tel: 01243 776399
- Any third party website, company or organisation other than the original designer, Access-by Design that links to this web site must not: do any of the flowing;
- create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
- imply that Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website is endorsing it or its products or services;
- use any of Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website logo or images displayed on Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website web site without permission from Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website
- infringe any intellectual property or other right of any person;
- Be a web site that contains content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- RSS may be used but under strict accreditation of source
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website reserves the right to request that any link in breach of these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
- Access-by Design respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our clients to do the same. If Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website has used copyrighted material in the ongoing development of its own site, Access-by Design cannot be held responsible for this. However, as clients are informed of copyright and the internet, we trust that it is usually done in ignorance.
- The clients of Access – by Design websites (including Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website) are not web designers and may make mistakes in ignorance.
- If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the web site contains links or other references to another online location that contains material or activity that infringes your copyright, we would ask affected parties to simply contact Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website to remove offending material, rather than taking aggressive action.
- If no response can be had from Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website, please contact Access-by Design at: http://www.access-bydesign.com
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
In using this website:
- You acknowledge that you are using the website at your own risk. The website is provided "as is," and to the extent permitted by applicable law, Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website, Access –by Design and its affiliates hereby expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express and implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, title, merchantability, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, including but not limited to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained therein or provided by the website
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website and Access –by Design and its affiliates have taken steps to provide a reliable, secure and fast service. However, neither Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website nor its affiliate do represent or warrant that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the service.
- There are links on Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website to third party web sites which Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website has no control over. Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website accepts no responsibility or liability for any third party practices on third party websites. Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website advises you to carefully read 3rd party privacy statements prior to the use of any third party website.
Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website and its affiliates shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of;
- your access to or inability to access the website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website;
- your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website
regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages
- The information that you provide about yourself to Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website will only be used by Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website in accordance with this document. This document does not apply to third party sites
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website may disclose your information, under strict terms of confidentiality and restriction of use, to partners of Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website who supply services on behalf of Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website and who require to process personal data in the provision of such services. When you use Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website services you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website partners. Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent.
- However, under certain circumstances the force of law may require the provision of information to legal authorities. In order to maintain the integrity of its website and safeguard the interests of its users, Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website will comply with any such legally binding request.
- You agree that this document, for all purposes, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You also agree, subject to the following clause, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this Agreement.
- For the exclusive benefit of Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website shall retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence.
- Identifiable information - Your information is collected when you fill in a form on Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website, or you send an email to Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website or register any forum on the site. The information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information. You may inform Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website at any time if you wish Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website to cease using your personal information.
- Non identifiable information - Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website will from time to time collect information from you that does not reveal your personal identity. Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website uses this information for editorial purposes, and occasionally for other internal purposes. This information is only used in aggregate form and is not connected to any name, address or other personal identifying information.
Use of personal information
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website processes personal information for the purpose of providing a personalised service, conducting market research surveys, running competitions and providing you with information about products and services on offer.
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website may from time to time use your contact information to tell you about news or events provided by Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website or one of its strategic partners. You may opt-out of receiving such mailings at any time.
- Due to the international nature of the Internet, the collecting and processing of your personal information in accordance with Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website privacy document will often involve transferring the data between countries in which Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website and strategic partners are located.
- Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website shall take steps to ensure that any transfer of data to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area, whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under English law, shall be made subject to contractual arrangements which will require that your data be processed to at least a standard compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This Website has has tried to ensure there are security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of your personal information but only where possible and practical. Users of this website are expected to take their own security measures, including using a secure, standards compliant browser, ad-blockers, high browser security options, their own firewall, antivirus (including adware protection) and internet browsing protection.
- Although Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website strives to protect your personal information, Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website receives the transmission, Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website makes best efforts to ensure the security on the system.
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site
- Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies please follow this link.
- To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites follow this link.
Any Other Terms
- If the Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd website runs competitions, free prize draws and promotions on this website. These are subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
- For website accessibility, please see our accessibility page
- This document is the complete and entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior agreement, whether written or oral.
- If any provision of this document is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this document, which shall remain in full force and effect.
If you don't agree to the terms, conditions and privacy policies contained in this document please exit the website now.
Premier Motorhomes & Leisure Ltd cares that their website is accessible to all and welcomes visitors of all races, religions and abilities.
This page is to give you information on what aids this website offers for people with a disability. It also explains how the WC3 Accessibility Guidelines I.O and 2.O have been implemented on this site.
Using this website
- For those screen reader and non-mouse users, please use the ‘jump’ menus provided n to skip straight to the content, navigation and/or site map
- Please use the text variations provided;
- ‘Standard text’ will provide a 12px equivalent version on most browsers and hide accessibility elements
- ‘Large text’ will provide a 24px equivalent version on most browsers and hide accessibility elements
- ‘Easy Read’ will provide a low simple contrast version, using standard text size on a pale yellow background to aid legibility which is often helpful for users with dyslexia
- ‘No Style’ will strip off all our styles and provide a plain text, linear version
- ‘Non-Standard Mobile’ will provide a slim line version with ‘jump’ links for mobile phones who are not using Internet Explorer or Safari mobile browsers
- To resize the text without our help:
- In Internet Explorer: View > Text size > Largest
- In Firefox: View > Text size > Increase
- In Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels)
- Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.
- To use the keyboard instead of the mouse;
- Use the Tab key to move and browse amongst the menus and links.
- Pressing ‘Enter’ is the same as clicking a mouse
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move up or down the page or from left to right.
- All images contain an ALT tag unless decorative, where they are marked as empty.
- Links make sense out of context. Wherever possible, title tags have also been used to expand on their meaning.
- Drop down menu bar are sometimes used. Please select a category and click (or press ‘Enter’) on the option you wish to view. If your system does not support drop-down menus, please use the site map link for quick and easy browsing
- Most of our site have ‘breadcrumbs’ on the top of each page which allow you to retrace your steps and go back to where you started. However, older sites may not have this facility so you may need to use the ‘Back’ button on your browser. Back button are usually on the top left hand corner of your browser. By simply clicking on this button you can retrace your steps through the pages you have already viewed on our website. Some keyboards also have a Back Button as part of their options.
- This website conforms to the WCAG 2.0 four principles of accessibility and so is: perceivable, operable, understandable, and robust
- The original designers, access-bydesign.com have considered the full range of techniques, including the advisory techniques, as well as to seeking relevant advice about current best practice to ensure that this web content is accessible, as far as possible, to all communities.
- This website has been thoroughly tested on multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- This website has been tested using multiple automated accessibility testing software
- This website has been tested by a REAL person with a disability who tested the website and submitted a report to the original designers who then used it to improve accessibility further.
- All CSS and XHTML created by Access – by Design validate to the document type.
- Validation does not equal accessibility.
- If a page on this website does not validate it is almost always because a third-party ‘plug-in’ has needed to be employed. Although try to use only accessible third-parties and we alert designers to accessibility issues, rectifying them is beyond our control
- We reserve the right to use the web standards CSS and XHML buttons on this website as all elements within our control validate correctly.
Please Note: Access – by Design websites are run by their owners. Although we train our clients on web accessibility, they are not designers and sometimes mistakes can happen. If you find a accessibility error, please alert Access – by Design - email@example.com – as soon as possible, telling us the name of the website and the nature of the problem so that we can fix it.
You may wish to download “Browsealoud”. This is FREE speech reader that enables you to listen rather than read our website. Browsealoud may be helpful to people with dyslexia, those who find reading difficult, those who have a mild visual imapairment of those who just like to do more than one thing at a time!
WC3 WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0 and W.A.G 2.0
To be considered to be Priority 1 (A) standard a website should meet all of the following points.
- This website provides a text equivalent for every non-text element (e.g., via “alt”, “longdesc”, or in element content). This includes: images, graphical representations of text (including symbols), image map regions, animations (e.g., animated GIFs), applets and programmatic objects, ascii art, frames, scripts, images used as list bullets, spacers, graphical buttons, sounds (played with or without user interaction), stand-alone audio files, audio tracks of video, and video. (1.0)
- This website provides text alternatives for any non-text content so that it can be changed into other forms people need, such as large print, braille, speech, symbols or simpler language.
- This website ensures that all information conveyed with color is also available without color, for example from context or markup. (1.0)
- This website clearly identifies changes in the natural language of a document’s text and any text equivalents (e.g., captions). (1.0)
- This website may be read without style sheets; when an HTML document is rendered without associated style sheets, it is still be possible to read the document. (1.0)
- This website ensures that equivalents for dynamic content are updated when the dynamic content changes. (1.0)
- This website avoids causing the screen to flicker. (1.0)
- This website uses the clearest and simplest language appropriate for its content.
- This website does not use image maps(1.0)
- This website does not use tables(1.0)
- This website does not use frames(1.0)
- This websitedoes not use multimedia(1.0)
- This website has 1 area that is sadly, still inaccessible to some users. (1.0)
- After our best efforts, we have not been able to cannot create an accessible page for the Social Networking buttons. please see the bottom of this page for alternatives.
- Pages on this website are still usable when scripts, applets, or other programmatic objects are turned off or not supported. If this is not possible, this website provides equivalent information on an alternative accessible page. (1.0)
- Programmatic elements such as scripts are directly accessible and compatible with assistive technologies (1.0)
- This website has 1 area that is sadly, still inaccessible to some users. (1.0)
This website passes Priority 1 (A) Accessibility.
Priority 2 checkpoints
To be considered to be Priority 2 (AA) standard, a website should meet all of the following points;
- This website ensures that the foreground and background colour combinations in images provide sufficient contrast when viewed by someone having colour deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen. (1.0)
- When an appropriate markup language exists, this website uses uses markup rather than images to convey information. (1.0)
- This website documents validate to published formal grammars. (1.0)
- This website uses style sheets to control layout and presentation. (1.0)
- This website uses relative rather than absolute units in markup language attribute values and style sheet property values. (1.0)
- This website uses header elements to convey document structure and uses them according to specification. (1.0)
- This website marks up lists and list items properly. (1.0)
- This website mark up quotations and does not use quotation markup for formatting effects such as indentation. (1.0)
- This website ensures that dynamic content is accessible (or provide an alternative presentation or page only when no other option is possible). (1.0)
- Until user agents allow users to control blinking, this website avoids causing content to blink (i.e., change presentation at a regular rate, such as turning on and off). (1.0)
- Until user agents provide the ability to stop the refresh, this website does not use periodically auto-refreshing pages. (1.0)
- Until user agents provide the ability to stop auto-redirect, this website does not use markup to redirect pages automatically. (If redirects are needed they are configures via the server) (1.0)
- Until user agents allow users to turn off spawned windows, this website does not cause pop-ups or other windows to appear and doe not change the current window without informing the user. (1.0)
- The website uses W3C technologies when they are available and appropriate for a task and uses the latest versions when supported. (1.0)
- This website avoids deprecated features of W3C technologies. (1.0)
- This website divides large blocks of information into more manageable groups where natural and appropriate. (1.0)
- This website does not identify the target of each link because it is written in XHTML 1.0 Strict
- This website provides metadata to add semantic information to pages and sites. (1.0)
- This website provides information about the general layout of a site (e.g., a site map). (1.0)
- This website uses navigation mechanisms in a consistent manner. (1.0)
- Tables are not used for layout. (1.0)
- Until user agents support explicit associations between labels and form controls, all form controls are combined with implicitly associated labels and the label is properly positioned. (1.0)
- Form labels are explicitly associated with their controls. (1.0)
- Event handlers used in scripts are input device-independent. (1.0)
- Until user agents allow users to freeze moving content, this website avoid movement in pages. If movement is present it can be instantly and easily stopped or blocked. (1.0)
- Any element that has its own interface can be operated in a device-independent manner. (1.0
- When using scripts, this website specifies logical event handlers rather than device-dependent event handlers. (1.0)
This website passes Priority 2 (AA) Accessibility.
Priority 3 checkpoints
- This website ensures that the foreground and background colour combinations in text provide sufficient contrast when viewed by someone having colour deficits or when viewed on a black and white screen. (1.0)
- This website specifies the expansion of each abbreviation or acronym in a document where it first occurs. (1.0)
- This website identifies the primary natural language of a document. (1.0)
- This website provide keyboard shortcuts (such as jump menus) to important links (including those in client-side image maps), form controls, and groups of form controls. (1.0)
- Until user agents (including assistive technologies) render adjacent links distinctly, this website includes non-link, printable characters (surrounded by spaces) between adjacent links. (1.0)
- This website provides information so that users may receive documents according to their preferences (e.g., language, content type, etc.) (1.0)
- This website provides navigation bars to highlight and give access to the navigation mechanism
- This website groups related links, identifies the group (for user agents), and, until user agents do so, provides a way to bypass the group. (1.0)
- This site enable different types of searches for different skill levels and preferences. These might include a search box, site maps and content ‘tagging’(1.0)
- This website places distinguishing information at the beginning of headings, paragraphs, lists, etc. (1.0)
- This website does not use ASCII ART
- This website supplements text with graphic or auditory presentations where they will facilitate comprehension of the page. (1.0)
- This website uses a style of presentation that is consistent across pages. (1.0)
- This website now refers to the new WC WCAG 2.0 guidelines and does NOT include default, place-holding characters in edit boxes and text areas in forms as user agents ARE now able to handle empty controls correctly. (1.0)
This website passes Priority 3 (AAA) Accessibility.
This website may have the following minor access problems/issues. These are explained here and alternatives given.
- This site does not use meta access keys (sometimes called ‘hot keys’). Our research suggest that these are actually detrimental to most keyboard-users as they already have their own keys set up which are then overwritten or confused by websites (who do not use a consistent approach). We will review this decision periodically and if research proves otherwise (or technology improves) we will resume these techniques.
- This site may fail validation on third-party technologies. This is because we have little or no ability to recode these to meet our high accessibly standards. However, we always aim to use plug-ins that are either accessible, increase the accessibility or have simple accessible alternatives. If forced to choose between accessibility features and validation, we have taken the difficult decision to always choose accessibility.
- We buy motorhomes…
- New Motorhomes
- Used Motorhomes
- Motorhome Dealers Sussex